Wisdom of Age “Thought Leader” Webinar Series
Module One: “Employment & Opportunity”
Attend One of Two Date Options: January 29th or 30th, 2019
In This Free Live Training, You’ll Learn:
- Why & How Ageism Affects Us Socially & Economically
- Who are Employment Thought Leaders? Are you One?
- How to Disrupt the AGEISM Paradigm by Community Participation
- How Employers and Job-Hunters Can Succeed with Placements
- How the Paradox of Age Inhibits Economic Growth for All
The Reality of Numbers
- 40 Plus – more people over this age than under
- 78 Million – aging Baby Boomers
- 85 Plus – fastest growing age group
- One-Third – nation of caregivers
- 100 Billion – spent on anti-aging
Jeff Rubin, Positive Aging Advocate, author, speaker, and community conversations facilitator proposes nothing short of a grass-roots, social movement to educate, engage, and empower local thought leaders to open the dialogue on the things that really matter in life.
Jeff’s presentation will open your mind to the realities of aging, the actual, current landscape for workers and employers, the new skills and experience that are required for an emerging digital economy, innovative options and opportunities to build self-esteem & social connections.